- Bachelor of computer science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Graduate of a State University with minimum grading of “very good”
- Highly skilled in PHP/Laravel development
- Minimum of 3 years of practical experience within a software engineering related discipline
- Experience with version control systems (GIT)
- Software development lifecycle experience
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
Nice to have:
- Experience with Linux Hosting
- Experience in Apache/Nginx Webservers
- Knowledge of Cloud Microservices (AWS/Azure)
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker
- German knowledge
- Premium salary
- 20 Days of vacations per year.
- 100% Home Office
- Multinational work environment
- Wide variety of project experience
- 8 working hours per day, 5 days a week
How to apply?
- Prepare a fresh copy of your CV
- Prepare your project portfolio. For each project, include the project name, company name, period, used technology, your role, brief description of the problem and your approach to it.
- Fill in the form in the following link and we will contact you.
Job Category: Full Time
Job Type: Remote
Job Location: Home Office