- Bachelor of Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Graduate of a State University with minimum grading of “very good”
- Highly skilled in Java EE development
- Minimum of 3 years of practical experience
- Handling of Version Control Systems (GIT)
- Software development lifecycle experience
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
Nice to have:
- Experience in Linux kernel development
- Experience in Linux / Windows drivers
- Knowledge of multi-threading
- German knowledge
- Premium salary
- 20 Days of vacations per year.
- 100% Home Office
- Multinational work environment
- Wide variety of project experience
- 8 working hours per day, 5 days a week
How to apply?
- Prepare a fresh copy of your CV
- Prepare your project portfolio. For each project, include the project name, company name, period, used technology, your role, brief description of the problem and your approach to it.
- Fill in the form.
Job Category: Full Time
Job Type: Remote
Job Location: Home Office